- Amplify your work, career, and company through our platform.
- Share unique insights with our listeners.
- Connect with a multitude of other data thought leaders like yourself!
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in the industry.
- The podcast is a 30-minute Zoom meeting.
- Q&A format
- Recording will be edited and published on our platforms within 2-3 weeks of your recording.
- When you book below, please provide us with a topic you would like to discuss. The host will formulate questions around the topics you pass along.
- Community of 13,000+
- Our audience consists of early to mid-career data professionals
The topic you choose should be relevant to data. Since the conversations are only about 20 minutes long, we tend to stay more high level rather than very technical conversations. Your topic can cover your own work experience, passion projects, data trends, viral movements, or advice for aspiring professionals
Example Topics Discussed in the Past:
- Data-Driven Transformation within Companies
- How to Make Optimized Decisions with Al
- The Intersection of Data and Insurance
- The Importance of Data Literacy & Storytelling
- How AI can be Used for Environmental Sustainability
- Operationalizing AI, and the Challenges and Struggles of It
Example Topics We Can Discuss:
- How have you upskilled your data-oriented team during this pandemic?
- What does the data look like in your field and how are you leveraging it to drive insights?
- How has the pandemic affected your data generating process and how have you seen that reflected in your data?
Check out the full list of podcasts on our website! If you have any questions about topics, email our outreach team or podcast hosts. Our emails can be found at the bottom of the page.
Advice for PHD students in investment research with Ihsan SaracgilDecember 12, 2021
Using data for marketing automation with Mickey AlonDecember 12, 2021
The missing piece for autonomous driving with Sam AnthonyDecember 12, 2021
The importance of making data useable in healthcare with Jonah LeshinDecember 12, 2021
Ready to Record?
Frequently Asked Questions
The host will ask you if you are comfortable with the video being recorded and possibly published. If not, just audio will be recorded and published (again with your permission).
After the recording is done, we will edit the podcast and send the edited version to you via email. This process should take about 2-3 weeks.
Contact host Darren Kaplan or an outreach member from our team with any questions you may have or if you need to reschedule.
Contact Cassidy, The Data Standard’s podcast coordinator (email@example.com), with your ideas.
Yes, please contact host Darren Kaplan with sponsorship-related opportunities.
The Data Standard hosts monthly community round tables to connect our community members with one another, and also post lots of interesting content on our website. Make sure to follow our LinkedIn page to stay up to date with our opportunities and content.
Darren Kaplan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Tao – email@example.com
Tatum Maston – firstname.lastname@example.org
Koosha Jadbabaei – email@example.com
Joseph Fallon – firstname.lastname@example.org