We believe that the many of the toughest problems facing society today can be solved by AI. As such, we are building a community of thought leaders with a passion for data science to discuss, learn and network about the most relevant data challenges and opportunities. We are a vibrant community made up of data scientists, architects, engineers and data enthusiasts.
How to Engage
Be a Guest
On the Data Standard Audio Experience Podcast sponsored by Pandio.
Our guests have shared their incredible stories with our community. Here are just a few podcasts that are featured on our website along with Spotify and Youtube. Sharing your story through a podcast costs nothing and is a great way to expand your reach!
- Brad Chase, Director of Data Science, Ripple
- Catherine Devine, Business Strategy Leader, Microsoft
- Clayton Davis, Head of Data Science, Modzy
- Dushyanth Sekhar, Head of Data Transformation, S&P Global
- Kevin Lewis, Director – Data Strategy and Governance, Teradata
- Lisa Palmer, Chief Technical Advisor Americas, Splunk
- Fernando Schwarts, Global Head of Data Science, Merck
- Jenny Lin, Senior Machine Learning Scientist, Netflix
- Josh Odmark, CTO, Pandio
- Patrick Bangert, VP of Artificial Intelligence, Samsung
- Peter Lee, VP Analytics, Wells Fargo
- Sumit Gupta, Senior Director, Google
Be a Star
Let us produce your podcast! Employee generated content is the new norm. Check out what we are doing with Microsoft and IBM. Our content team can produce your shows. Options can include guest selection and recruitment, podcast hosting, production, content brainstorming, distribution, and much more. For examples, watch recent IBM Data Science videos recently produced for IBM.
Drive Meetings with Senior Data Professionals
- Financial Services
- High Growth AI / ML
Meet in Person
The Data Standard is planning to host a live networking event in San Diego in February of 2022. Let us know if you would like to be added to the waiting list!