- Amplify your work, career, and company through our platform.
- Share unique insights with our listeners.
- Connect and network with other data professionals
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in the industry.
- The podcast is produced via a 30 minute Zoom call
- Format is a 1-on-1 discussion with a Data Standard host
- Recording will be published on our platforms typically within three weeks of production
- You select the topics to discuss and our host will structure the questions accordingly
- Community of 13,000+ data scientists, engineers, architects and enthusiasts
- Senior professionals looking for opportunities to network, learn, and share best practices
- Early career data professionals eager to learn and grow their networks
Relevant topics should cover your experiences in the data profession. Popular themes include work experience, passion projects, emerging trends you might be seeing, and best practices or recommendations that would be relevant to the broader data community.
Example topics discussed in the past:
- Data-Driven Transformation within Companies
- How to Make Optimized Decisions with Al
- The Intersection of Data and Insurance
- The Importance of Data Literacy & Storytelling
- How AI can be Used for Environmental Sustainability
- Operationalizing AI, and the Challenges and Struggles of It
Example topics we can discuss:
- How have you upskilled your data-oriented team during this pandemic?
- What does the data look like in your field and how are you leveraging it to drive insights?
- How has the pandemic affected your data generating process and how have you seen that reflected in your data?
Advice for PHD students in investment research with Ihsan SaracgilDecember 12, 2021
Using data for marketing automation with Mickey AlonDecember 12, 2021
The missing piece for autonomous driving with Sam AnthonyDecember 12, 2021
The importance of making data useable in healthcare with Jonah LeshinDecember 12, 2021
Ready to record with Josh Odmark?
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we will record both audio and video. Please ensure that you are able to record in an area with sufficient lighting and where your voice can easily be heard.
After the recording is done, we will edit the podcast and send the edited version to you via email. This process should take about 2-3 weeks.
Contact host Darren Kaplan or an outreach member from our team with any questions you may have or if you need to reschedule.
Contact Cassidy, The Data Standard’s podcast coordinator (email@example.com), with your ideas.
Yes, please contact host Darren Kaplan with sponsorship-related opportunities.
The Data Standard hosts monthly community round tables to connect our community members with one another, and also post lots of interesting content on our website. Make sure to follow our LinkedIn page to stay up to date with our opportunities and content.