The Data Standard
Slater Victoroff is the CTO and co-founder of indico.
Indico creates meaningful process automation around business documents.
We talk about
🔥 What is Natural Language Processing
🔥 Using A.I. to create meaning behind business documents
🔥 The unique school (Olin) that Slater attended
🔥 The number of textbooks Slater bought in school (answer: zero)
🔥 How indico has attracted $8.4 Million by solving a massive problem
🔥 Slater nominates his co-founder as a future guest
A summary of Slater’s accomplishments with indico in his own point form notes while serving as CEO of indico for ~4 years.
1. Founded in Olin College dorm room (literally) as a developer platform
2. Accepted to Techstars Boston; Raised ~$5M of venture capital from top-tier VCs including General Catalyst, .406 Ventures, Boston Seed, Hyperplane as well as many high-profile Boston Angel Investors
3. Led successful highly technical content marketing strategy including the earliest tutorials and reviews for tensorflow
4. Scaled backend system to handle several billion monthly API calls and a developer ecosystem of roughly 10k developers
5. Closed multiple six-figure enterprise contracts and coordinated joint press releases with customers such as interlinkOne, and Manulife.